Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tag..You're it

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. I have a really fun condition that caused me to have very short pinkies...among other things.

2. I have turned into one of "those" moms that picks their kid's nose, uses spit to wipe their face, and is very interested in pooping, farting, burping, etc.

3. I really, really, really like peanut m&ms...I really do.

4. Even though I am one of the pickiest people I know when it comes to food....my favorite channel is the Food Network. I also have an obsession with collecting kitchen gadgets...like anything Pampered Chef...even though I almost NEVER use them.

5. I really enjoy working with people and money..I guess that is a good thing, since I am a bank teller and all.

6. I REALLY like to ride roller coasters. I hope I get to do that this year since I missed last year.

I unfortunately only know one other person that uses blogger...and she tagged me....soooooooo we've reached the end of the chain for me. sorry charlie.

1 comment:

  1. Way to break the chain. Yeesh. And what's so great about my initials being MMS? Like M&M's or what?

    ReplyDelete