Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I Quit!

Okay...so I didn't quit my job, but I'm transferring back to being a senior teller at Jordan. This is a job I love and will never be bored of again. I know that I could be a supervisor at some point..and maybe in another 5 years I'll try it again, but I am loving the idea of less stress and working with people I actually like. My health is in poor condition right now and the more stress I have the worse it gets. So, in effort to reduce stress and time on the road (which is stressful sometimes) I have decided to go back. I hope it works out. I know it will...everyone seems excited for me to come back. I hate admitting that my health has gotten the better of me and I tried to play it off as other things, but it really comes down to stress levels. It is true I don't love my current job and I probably never will. New Accounts is not my cup of tea. I'm glad to know it now and I won't ever have to worry about it again. I am happy to know that I can help out when needed, but I won't have to do it on a daily basis. Yipee!! All the agony and stress of wondering if I'm making the right decision is behind me. I feel good about this. Even though I would like to quit...I can't...so this is the next best thing....Getting paid to do something I love to do.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad that you are going to be able to do something you like now. Going to work is not fun when you hate your job. And in my opinion, the money isn't worth it if it's a terrible job. (But does my opinion really count here?) Anyway, I hope this works out for you. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And you're closer to home... happy and closer. Good things. I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete