Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tag..I'm It!

Rules:
A. Post the rules
B. Answer all the questions about yourself
C. After you are done posting, tag 5 people

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
1998- I was living in Ely, NV just finishing my sophomore year at White Pine High School. I got perfect attendance that year. I also got my Driver's License.

2. 5 things on your to do list today:
1. Make mints
2. Make chocolates
3. Make sugar cookies
4. Clean the house
5. Laundry

3. 5 snacks you enjoy:
1. ice cream
2. cookies
3. chips
4. Cheez-Its
5. gummy candy

4. What would you do if you suddenly became a millionaire?
Pay off all debt, travel, and invest 1/2 of my income

5. 3 bad habits:
1. being grumpy
2. not folding laundry
3. being lazy

6. 5 places I've lived:
1. Canvas, WV
2. Gillette, WY
3. Ely, NV
4. Parker, CO
5. Rexburg, ID
(but there's more...Katy, TX, Springfield, IL..and technically OH..but I was really little.)

7. 5 jobs I've had:
1. Steptoe Valley Inn Bed and Breakfast as a Maid/cook/waitress/baker/dishwasher/gardener/guest greeter and more
2. BYU-I cafeteria
3. FirstBank
4. Babysitting
5. Mommy!

8. 5 things people don't know about me:
1. I like Latin Dance
2. I want to live in a foreign country
3. Deep water terrifies me
4. I love to bake and want to learn how to decorate cakes
5. I've taught primary for 4 out of the past 5 years


I tag Maren and Angela. I know it's only 2, but only 3 people read my blog..as far as I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment