Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Good, The Bad and The Really Ugly

Well...I guess I'll post my big announcement. Dave and I have decided it is time for me to stay home with Christian. So, next year I'm going to quit my job and stay home. I can't wait to try out the stay at home mom thing for a little while.

Now for the other, not nearly as exciting, news. Dave and I discovered we were pregnant a few weeks ago. However, I had a miscarriage last night. I'm doing ok, but still in some pain today. We are just trying to rest and take it easy for a couple days.

I guess my blog can't be all warm and fuzzy.

3 comments:

  1. I'm really very sorry about the miscarriage. It's such a hard thing! But you know you can call me if you ever need to! I'm excited that you are going to be able to quit your job though and be a stay at home mom. It's got it's challenges, but is worth it!! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very sorry. A miscarriage is so hard. Take it easy and rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry Jeanne. I wish you all the best.

    And good luck with the stay at home thing!

    ReplyDelete