Saturday, August 29, 2009

Patience

Our plans almost changed recently. I was offered a part time position at another branch a few miles farther away. I made my decision fairly quickly to decline the offer. As attractive as the offer sounded, we decided it wasn't the right path for our lives. And after sleeping on it, the next day I felt even more sure. So, plans remain the same and now everyone at work knows. Thankfully, they have all been very supportive.

I know I still have 9 weeks, but I can't wait to stay at home so I can get control over a few things in our lives. For starters...my house and Christian's 2 year old behavior issues. And then potty training will probably happen in the next year sometime too.

So, instead of struggling to have the faith that we are making the right choice, I struggle to have the patience to make it through the next 9 weeks. And I hesitate to ask for patience...who knows what might happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment