Wednesday, July 30, 2008

From A to Z

A- Attached or Single? Attached and married!
B- Best Friend? Dave
C- Cake or Pie? Cake I suppose
D- Day of choice? Wednesday
E- Essential item? gum..gotta keep my mouth moving
F- Favorite color? Green
G- Gummy bears or worms? Sour gummy worms
H- Hometown? Parker, CO
I- Favorite Indulgence? being alone
J- January or July? July, lots of barbeques and fireworks
K- Kids? We have one boy right now and I think we want 2 or 3 more
L- Life isn't complete without? My family
M- Marriage date? Aug 30, 2003
N- Number of brothers and sisters? I have 2 bros and 2 sis and Dave has 3 bros and 9 sis
O- Oranges or Apples? Oranges
P- Phobia and fears? I'm scared of the dark and deep water
Q- Quote? "Love is the difficult realization that something other than oneself is real." Iris Murdoch
R- Reasons to smile? I have a beautiful family and I am still alive and able to enjoy them
S- Season of choice? Autumn
T- Tag 3 people: Maren, Shara, and Angela
U- Unknown fact about me: Dream a but is life, merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily stream the down gently, boat your row, row, row. I like to sing songs backwards.
V- Vegetable? carrots
W- Worst Habit? being late for everything
X - Ray or Ultrasound? Both, Xray my teeth and ultrasound with my pregnancy
Y- Your favorite food? spaghetti and meatballs
Z- Zodiac sign? Gemini

1 comment:

  1. Very fun to learn more about you!
    I too am a Gemini!
    But, I can barly sing songs forwards let alone atempted backwards!

    ReplyDelete