Friday, August 1, 2008

Work, Work, Work, Work, Work

Ever soaked in so much information in one day that it made your brain hurt? I sure hope I can remember everything I have learned today. I almost feel like I am in school again (minus the homework *phew*). There is SO much paperwork to be done on top of the other things I do. I love the challenge. Who knew banking could be so exciting? Okay, it's not really that exciting, but I sure do enjoy my job. I'm getting used to my new branch and I really think keeping myself busy is the key to happiness (and faster days). I enjoy learning a variety of new things about bank operations and I am glad they can count on me to learn new tasks quickly so I can help out in more areas. I just want to keep the customer contact. My job wouldn't be fun with out all the people I get to see on a daily basis. Anyway, I just think it is interesting that I didn't want to transfer, but it has turned out okay. I am glad they believe in my abilities even though I was searching for my boring job back. I guess when doors are opened for you you should take the opportunity to walk through them. Who knows when/if they will be opened for you again.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you enjoy what you do. there are too many people who don't. And that's sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved your post today!
    If you are like me, I hate change...yet I always find that when I do, I like what I changed to.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you fix during a usual week?
    my sister lene http://embracethechaos-lene.blogspot.com/2008/07/menu-monday_21.html
    has a really yummy chicken recipe...she acually has several good ones on her site.

    ReplyDelete