Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Inevitable


My Nikon CoolPix 4300 4.1mp (blah blah blah) is on his death bed. He has lived a very good, long, and somewhat neglected until last August, life. We have kept him charged and ready to use at a moment's notice. However, at our recent trip to Boo at the Zoo Christian threw a tantrum and threw my camera across the sidewalk. My poor camera had sustained some minor head trauma, but with my quick reaction I was able to save it. The recent event was too much to live through. My camera is starting to regress, not able to remember all of it's functions. Slowly, it is shutting down. I will miss this camera. He has been a part of our lives for almost 6 years. He's been good to us. Unfortunately for him (but fortunately for us) we will need to upgrade to a new camera. A youger and slimmer model with more brains aka mega pixels. Our camera has taken thousands of great pictures and for that we will always remember him fondly. Goodbye mister Nikon CoolPix 4300.

1 comment:

  1. Oh...deepest sympathy to CoolPix.
    Hat it when you loose a camera you like.

    ReplyDelete