Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Day Off

I sure do love my days off. This week I get an extra day...Happy Veteran's Day! We had so much fun sleeping in, going out for breakfast, going to grandma and grandpa's house for lunch, visiting a friend in the hospital, playing at the park and finally heading home. Phew! Christian doesn't know what to do with all these fun activities. I still need to go grocery shopping...or maybe I'll have the husband do that tomorrow on his day off. It's only 3:30pm but I'm pooped. I'm telling you what....staying home is SO much more work than my "job". Chasing a toddler around, making sure he doesn't break anything..including himself..getting all his meals in him (a lot harder than it seems), and protecting our poor dog's tail is a lot to accomplish all at once. Somehow I manage, and at the end of the day I am happier than one woman should be. Sure, I have my challenges, we all do. But I can't imagine my life any other way right now. I am so blessed!

P.S. I changed 5 poopy diapers today! gross

No comments:

Post a Comment