Friday, May 15, 2009

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

Today was a pretty low key day. It started by sleeping in until after 8am...so refreshing. Then, after breakfast, we went for a nice walk and played at the park. We ran errands and returned home for lunch and a nap. Christian only slept for an hour today. He usually sleeps for three. He was in a good mood though and pretty even tempered for the most part. This afternoon he was playing with our shoes and I figured he couldn't do too much damage so I let him play. The rest of the afternoon carried on as usual, except Dave came home from work 4 hours early because he had a fever and was feeling very sick. He slept until midnight and then discovered we were out of medicine (at least the kind that wasn't expired..oops!). He is feeling very ill and will need to drug himself heavily to make it through tomorrow. I, being the good wife, offered to run to our local 24 hour Wal Mart to get a few things. It's raining tonight. As soon as I stepped outside onto the wet sidewalk I quickly realized my sock was wet. I examined the bottom of my shoe to discover a hole. It appears Christian wasn't playing with our shoes, he was poking holes in the bottom of my crocs. Hmmm...I suppose it's time for new shoes.

Toodeloo!

1 comment:

  1. he hee hee that is so great. We found Corilynn pouring Comet bathroom cleaner into my shoes the other day. You will have leaky shoes and I will have super clean shoes. Motherhood.

    ReplyDelete