Monday, October 13, 2008

Free Phone

So, I got a free phone on Saturday. It's a Blackberry Curve 8330. It's pretty fancy compared to the other phones I've had. I have no idea how to use it or why I felt the need to have it, but it was free so, why not? I am still trying to test everything out, but I'm loving it so far. I can't wait for my sister to come visit me so she can teach me how to use it the right way. It's been a fun new addition to my collection of fancy electronics. I finally feel like I'm a part of this century. A little slow in getting here, but I made it. Now to move on to my eclectic house where none of the furnishings match.

2 comments:

  1. My son gives me a hard time because I don't like texting...I am perfectly happy with the ring ring...
    My sister in law SWEARS by her blackberry. ENJOY and yea, I would get it too for FREE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I'll be there soon enough to teach you all the ins and outs you'll need to know. And just FYI, the real name should be Crackberry... it's addicting. Once you go Black, you can never go back.

    ReplyDelete