Monday, October 6, 2008

Work Update

Just a quick note to update you all on the work situation. I am happy to inform you that I am not the new assistant supervisor. Phew! They already made their decision and I immediately felt a wave of relief. I am very happy how the results turned out and am happy to report that I am being transferred back to the other branch I used to work at. I am SO happy beyond words that I am going back. It'll feel like I am going home. I need the boring job that I love and can do in my sleep. I need to figure out the rest of my life right now and to do that I need less stress at work. I am happy to go back to work with mature adults and not teenage boys. I have enjoyed my time at the main branch and have learned a lot of very valuable things! Isn't it amazing how things always work out for the best? Yay for peace of mind!

3 comments:

  1. Jeanne,
    I am so happy that all worked out. You have no idea how much you have been on my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So does this mean you're back at the Jordan branch? That's pretty exciting!

    ReplyDelete