Thursday, October 2, 2008

Out on a Limb

I am going to take a risk in announcing this, but it's official. I am baby hungry. Very baby hungry. What do I do?? Christian is now 13 months and I already want another one. Isn't it too soon? We always thought we'd wait until he was 18 months before even thinking about it, but I think about it, dream about it, talk to other new moms about it. Is this normal? Am I nuts? I don't know what to do. Should we "try" or wait? How soon is too soon? How long is too long? How will I know when it's the right time to have another? It's a miracle I function throughout the day. It's on my mind all the time. It's official! I am very, very baby hungry. Help! We can't have another baby until we can afford for me to stay home. Or at least work part time. I can't afford 2 kids in daycare...we can barely afford the one. I have to come up with a distraction. I need to keep myself busy. I know! (This is where the light bulb goes on.) I will do everything in my power to prepare ourselves to have another baby. Then I will always feel like I am working towards my goal. And we will soon be able to have another baby. It's officail! I'm nuts!

1 comment:

  1. You are so awesome!!!
    Nothing Nuts about wanting to have children.
    When I quit working I had no idea how we would survive...believe it or not...we did
    ( I had 3 in daycare I think I was working just to pay for it and that was 15 or so years ago!)

    ReplyDelete