Saturday, October 4, 2008

I Shouldn't Be Driving...

It's not that I am a bad driver, at least I don't think so. I just can't seem to tell where I am and where I need to go to get where I need to get. I had to drive out to see Dave tonight and take him some dinner due to an unexpected long day. On my way out there I took a wrong turn had to turn around and go back the other way. And then on the way back I missed my exit and the next exit wasn't for 5 miles. And then I got stuck behind a bunch of slow people only going 55mph in a 75mph. So my 30 min drive took me an hour and I wasted a bunch of gas not to mention my first mistake cost me a $.75 toll. Ugh! I have NO direction sense. I never know which way is N, S, E, W. Good thing we have the mountains in Denver. I'd be totally lost otherwise.

1 comment:

  1. heheheee
    I totally relate!!!
    I carry a map, compus, phonebook and cell phone...because I will get lost!!!!
    You make me smile!

    ReplyDelete