Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas Party

Dave and I went to my work Christmas party last night and saw "A Christmas Carol" at the Denver Center for Performing Arts. Surprisingly I really enjoyed it. They did a fabulous job and Tiny Tim was SO cute. The actor that played Scrooge was excellent. I was entertained the whole night and thanks to our friend, Lindsey, we were able to have a night away from Christian.

After the play we decided to take a few pictures of the area and ourselves. It was so nice I didn't even need my coat. Can you believe it? A December night in Denver and all I needed was a sweater.

I can't wait for Christmas when we get our new camera and can take decent photos again. Sorry about the red eyes.

It's been a long time since I have been to Downtown Denver. The Parade of Lights was last night as well, so a few of the streets were closed and traffic was aweful! But it was manageable. This picture was taken at 10m after all the traffic was gone. The drive home was a breeze!

Dave was trying SO hard to take a good picture, but he forgot to smile with all that concentrating. I think he's the most handsome husband (even when he is so serious).

1 comment:

  1. Look at you guys doing all the fun stuff around Christmas time! And a DATE! That's wonderful. Chris and I seriously have been on 2 dates since Bailey was born almost and she's 2 years 8 months.

    ReplyDelete