Friday, December 26, 2008

The Day After

Christmas is over. Our days of sleeping in on Christmas morning are quickly coming to an end. So we took advantage this year. We rolled out of bed at 8:30am, had cinnamon rolls for breakfast, got showered and dressed, opened presents, went to see Marley & Me, drove to Dave's sister's house, enjoyed a house full of family for a big feast (might I add delicious too), and headed home, took down all Christmas decorations, hauled the tree outside, got ready for bed and read my book until midnight because it is SO good! (I'm reading The Sound of Rain by Anita Stansfield.) All in all, it was a great Christmas.

I hope you all had a great Christmas too!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!
    All in one day!!!
    I hate the day you have to take the Christmas tree down.

    ReplyDelete