Tuesday, December 2, 2008

SPT-Love

Do I need to say any more? I work within walking distance of Sonic and it's a BAD thing. I purposely schedule my lunch at 2pm so I can go to Happy Hour for 1/2 price drinks. I know...it's a problem and I should seek help.

I figured you already knew I loved my family so why not share my love of Sonic?

Does anyone else have a Sonic problem?

Is there a Sonic Anonymous?


A Little Note: Okay...so I might have exaggerated a little bit. I LOVE Sonic with every fiber in my being, but I don't go everyday. In fact it's only about once or twice a week if that. But it seems that these past few weeks I'm getting out of control. I'm drinking less water and more soda. I never used to drink soda very much. I think the stress of the Holidays brings it out in me (keep in mind I'm a bank teller). And after all it's less than $1 per drink.

6 comments:

  1. cute. i'm a water girl myself! we have taken our kids to happy hour before, though. they loved it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know there was such a thing as a happy hour at sonic. Too funny! I got to say, I'm a water girl, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Sonic near me, but I did fall prey to the happy drinks when passing through Idaho this summer. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a sonic problem.. my problem is a lack of one in my area. my bigger problem is I know where every Sonic is in the Las Vegas metro area. So depending on the gig I am traveling to depends on the Sonic I stop at!! Oh its bad!! I just wish their food was better..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our closest Sonic is 30 mins away, but I have been known to make the drive for a drink and bag of ice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum! I'm glad that I can't walk to Sonic 'cause I would love their drinks too.

    ReplyDelete