Saturday, January 10, 2009

Construction


So here I am,
sitting in my bed with big puffy pillows propping me up, having a pity party. Poor Me! My life is terrible. I can't believe how badly I've screwed things up this time. Will I ever learn? (You get the picture.) But you know, it's all fixable. It may take a long time, and a lot of elbow grease, but it's fixable.

It seems like the pity parties are coming more often these days. I don't know what my deal is, but I'm bound and determined to change my bad attitude. I'm tired of being a grump all of the time (and I'm sure Dave and Christian are too).

So, please bear with me while I am under ongoing construction. I may be a little rough around the edges until further notice. I promise I will try to maintain a suitable environment (and good attitude), but there may be delays or unexpected setbacks.

And then, when construction is complete, I will throw a party and you can all come and check out the new and improved me. But don't get your hopes up for anything prettier on the outside; however, I might wear mascara for the special occasion. All of the construction is being done on the infrastructure.

And once the party is complete, there will be clean up. And because of wear and tear I will need to do a remodel. And so the process will begin again. I hope you won't be bothered by it. I'll try to keep the noise level to a minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment