Thursday, January 1, 2009

Neat!

So, I was reading a blog and they had posted how to strike through what you are typing. So, of course, I had to try it out. But it was hours before I got around to trying it out and was happy that I actually remember how to do it. It's pretty easy. You just type <> with an s in the middle of it before the word or phrase you want to strike through and then < / s > after it. Just don't put the spaces in between the characters or it won't work. It's a fun little trick and I'm glad I know how to use it now. I'm going to start using it more. Now you'll know what I'm really thinking, even though it's not what I actually say. Is that a bad thing?

On a side note. I have come across a few blogs lately that have had thousands of readers leaving thousands of comments on one post. I want to be famous in the blogging community. I am going to strive towards stardom. So, all you (I know there are only really 5 of you) readers...spread the joy. I promise I will come up with something to say if you promise to read it and spread the word. And I might need some suggestions on what to blog about. Sometimes my mind goes blank.

1 comment:

  1. Well, a blank mind is always fun to write about... it starts with "Hmmmm...." and ends with " uhhhhh...: :)

    ReplyDelete