Thursday, January 29, 2009

Enchilada


We had enchiladas for dinner tonight (just like I had planned...go me!).
Don't they look yummy?


Christian really liked them.
I had the camera in my hand and he looked at it and said "Cheese!" and this is the picture that resulted..dirty face, shirt and all.

Enchiladas are yummy. Corn is delicious. The Spanish rice...not so good. Oh well! You can't win them all. We tried Uncle Ben's Spanish style rice in the microwaveable pouch. Not a favorite. We'll have to try to find a good recipe.
Do you have one?

6 comments:

  1. Oh those do look good....and I am so very hungry right now.

    Can't help you out on the spanish rice recipe...let me know if you find a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the luckiest person ever! I have the cutest nephews and niece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah.... but Dave will remember this.. Mom's spanish rice was a meal of it's own with ground beef and everything. I make it all the time. It's delicious. if you want it, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yumm! Thanks for the recipe. We are going to have this for dinner tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had your enchiladas for dinner tonight. They were really good. Thanks for the great recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look very good!

    I really like Rice a Roni, Spanish rice. You add your own can of tomatoes...I like it spicy so I use Rotel.

    Have a great one.

    BY the way...I love your background!

    ReplyDelete