Sunday, January 18, 2009

Word of the Year


A couple of weeks ago
I posted about choosing my word of the year. I have been thinking about it long and hard over the past month. I wanted to choose the perfect word for 2009.

This is the first time I have picked a word of the year and I would like to make it a tradition every year. I just hope I can accomplish it before the new year.

This year I chose the word
learn.

I think there is always room to learn in every situation. I hope in 2009 I can take a step back in all situations in my life and learn something. I hope that by the end of the year I will be a wiser person. I also hope I can document what I have learned so that I will be able to reflect on my experiences in the years to come.

1 comment:

  1. Good word! I think it would help you too if you moved back here and went to school again! =)

    ReplyDelete