Monday, January 19, 2009

I Will Never

The LEARNing never seems to stop. Today I went grocery shopping (which I was supposed to do on Friday) and with my list navigated up and down the aisles.

Is it sad that I make my grocery lists by aisle?
Is it sad that I know what is on which aisle to organize my grocery lists by aisle?

Once I was satisfied with my full cart I made my way to the front and realized that the only lanes open were the self checkout. Did you know that I had to scan my own (full) cart of groceries? It took me forever. Who buys $150 worth of groceries at the self checkout? Self checkouts are not designed to scan a full cart of groceries. It was quite the awkward experience.

Lesson learned. I will go shopping earlier in the day.

That's all.

1 comment:

  1. I hate those!

    I look at them as a way to hurt job security for the little old lady that has been checking at the same store for 20 years.
    SLOW as she is...at least she is lifting and bagging.

    I try to NEVER use them.

    ReplyDelete