Friday, January 2, 2009

Ever Heard Of...

Have you ever heard of the site MomsLikeMe? I heard about it a long time ago, but never looked into it. So, I decided to look around the site yesterday and couldn't believe how many people use it. What a great site to find playgroups, walking groups, blogging groups, any kind of group with people in your area. Anyway, just thought I'd throw that out there.

My other question is if anyone out there is familiar with Twitter? Does anyone use it? What's the idea behind it? Why is it something I should try? I keep hearing about twitter, but I don't know anyone that uses it...or maybe I do.

Does anyone know of other good sites or blogs that are a "must-read" site?

Earlier I posted about wanting to have 2,000 readers of my blog. Just today I stumbled upon a site that you sign up for and they leave comments on blogs to increase readership and following. How cool! I should have signed up, but I'm not that desperate...yet. It's not so bad having my 5 readers. Five...2,000...almost the same. I guess I didn't realize that it really does take a little "advertising" to get that sort of a following.

Oh and that brings me to another site...StumbleUpon. A place to find what interests you.

I am sure you all already know about these sites. They all seem pretty popular. But I don't spend much time online (other than Facebook). So, I just thought I'd share these sites with you and maybe you have some great sites to share as well.

1 comment:

  1. I have never heard of "tweeter"
    What is it?
    Thanks for the blog links I will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete