Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Menu Monday

We did great sticking with our menu last week. We only deviated once. I can't believe how easy this is becoming for me. And I can't believe how much less money we are spending on groceries. I forgot to post this yesterday since I didn't work (thank you Mr. Presidents!) and my sister was in town.

Monday: White Bean Chicken Chili--We ate at a friends house.

Tuesday: Pizza

Wednesday: BLTs

Thursday: Mashed Potatoes and sausage (this is the one thing we didn't eat last week.)

Friday: Chicken quesadillas

Saturday: Rice and Meatsauce

Sunday: Lasagna

Not much different from what we eat every week. I am going to make it a point to include one or two different recipes a week. We need to broaden our horizons before we all go nuts.

3 comments:

  1. The white bean chicken chili sounds really good. Maybe you should ask for the recipe. =) Also, I have a recipe for chicken quesadillas if your interested. Just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even done a menu for this week and it is what? wednesday? Monday with kidlets home completely took me out of the game.

    Another benefit I found of menu planning and not eating fastfood so much...weight loss. Not a ton (haha) but just enough to notice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I didn't help you make your menu... I thought about it on the plane if that helps.

    ReplyDelete