Monday, February 9, 2009

Menu Monday

I'm trying to be better since last week went SO badly! We spent so much on crap. It was a hectic week and I already didn't feel well and had a sick child. So, this week I will do better!

Monday Pizza

Tuesday Mac and Cheese w/hot dogs, veggie

Wednesday Spaghetti, salad, rolls

Thursday Mashed Potatoes and Sausage, corn

Friday Tacos

Saturday *Maren's Choice*

Sunday Baked Chicken with Baked Potatoes, veggie, dessert

Once again it's just me and the munchkin for Tuesday dinner. And then on Friday my little sister, Maren, flies in from UT (YIPEE!!!) so we will enjoy a later dinner. Then on Saturday I'll let her choose, unless she is hanging out with her friends in which case we will eat something delicious without her. And then on Sunday we might try a new recipe, but I might "chicken" out. (I crack myself up!) I think I'll make a delicious dessert for Sunday night (any suggestions?). And sometime during the week I will make a chocolate pudding pie and eat it all by myself. Nah...just kidding. I'll share a bite with Christian. We have a lot of milk this week and so I was trying to fill my menu full of things that need milk. Dave and I don't drink milk and somehow I don't think Christian can polish off 2 gallons of milk by himself in 9 days (call me crazy). So anyway, that was probably more information than you all needed, but I'm in a sharing mood.

1 comment:

  1. Good thing I read this, I'll have to start thinking of something for the menu. And I also think you should share that pudding pie thing with me. If you have good cereal at your house I could help use some of that milk, you'd be surprised at how much cereal I can eat.

    ReplyDelete