Monday, February 16, 2009

Not Me! Monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.



I most certainly did not play Mr. Potato Head with my son instead of cleaning my house for my sister's arrival. Not Me!



I would never let my 18 month old sleep in my bed twice this week because I just wanted some sleep. I would never cave that easily.

I didn't skip laundry day this week. Yikes! And I don't have a mess to prove it. Not Me!

I didn't let my son talk to his Daddy on the phone for 5 minutes just for my own sanity.


And I did not take a few minutes to have a photo shoot with Christian when he found his Aunt's sunglasses on the table before taking them away.


I hope you enjoyed my first edition of Not Me! Monday. I thought it would be a fun addition to my blog. If you would like to join in on the fun the rules are here.

1 comment:

  1. I totally stole this to my blog too. Also check out my latest picture blog -- I tagged you in it.

    ReplyDelete