Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Things to Do in CO

Now that I've lived in the beautiful state of Colorado for 10 years (in June) I have decided to spend this year doing things in our great state. Quick trips that can be accomplished in a days time. Seeing the sights that I have not seen (which is pretty much everything). So I am compiling a list of things I should see/do this year. We will have a couple of opportunities to do long weekend trips, but not many.

A few things that I have added to my list are:

Tiny Town Railroad
Children's Museum
CO State Fair
Red Rocks
Estes Park
Cherry Creek Reservoir

I hope to accomplish at least a few of these this year and maybe some others. I hope my list keeps growing and we are able to enjoy the gems of CO for years to come.

Do you know of a great place we can go as a family for a day trip or even a long weekend?

1 comment:

  1. So, I don't have any ideas of places to go in CO. I do have ideas of places to go in good ol' Rexburg/Idaho. =) But the children's museum sounds really fun. Christian should love it!

    ReplyDelete