Tuesday, February 10, 2009

SPT-Romance


I think it would be romantic to go on a vacation and not see ANY family or friends!!! With the exception of our honeymoon almost 5 1/2 years ago, every vacation we have taken is to see family. We may have the intention of just seeing friends, but we always decide to see someone. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE MY FAMILY! But it sure would be nice to be able to relax and do what we want, when we want for how long we want. That sounds really, really nice right now! I don't even care where we go, as long as it is over 500 miles away and no camping. I don't require beaches or cruises. Just my hubby!



10 points to someone that can guess where I want to go.

5 comments:

  1. Arizona! Grand Canyon Monument Valley... Lake Powell really has it all.. I know an obligation free vacation sounds great...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would guess the Grand Canyon and isn't the top pic some place in Utah? I can't remember. But I TOTALLY agree that it would be so nice to have a vacation with just my hubby. We are the same way about so called vacations. They are always to see family. I love my family too, but it sure would be nice to have a real vacation! I hope you get one soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhh my guess is a hot stinky second honeymoon full of lovin and macaroons. (ignore the macaroons part, it just sounded right)Do I get the 10 points?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny....our vacations always end up visiting family.

    I hear Arizona is lovely this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so much fun to go on vacation just for fun instead of to see family. We usually do the same thing as you, but it's those trips w/out family that add more spice!

    ReplyDelete